Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Subject: Diverse City – Springs Preserve This Saturday – Please RSVP!
To: Mark Eisinger <email@example.com>
Hello Diverse City Civitans and friends of Civitan! We had a great day at UNLV last Saturday talking about Diverse City Civitan Club! We have a list of names that we will be contacting. They are interested in our club!
Springs Preserve this Saturday – So far we have President Julia Thomas, Immediate Past President Benjamin Ray (and his girlfriend), Treasurer Sandy Beall, and Secretary Mark Eisinger and his daughter Morgan who will be attending the Springs Preserve Social and Scavenger Hunt! Please see details below and RSVP!
- Saturday, April 28th 1:45pm to 5:00pm – Area 3 Social Gathering – Meet Civitans from Civitan Accelerated, Henderson Civitan Club, Lovely Ladies Civitan Club an Diverse City at Springs Preserve! Members, non-members and guests receive group discounted price at Springs Preserve and participate in a Scavenger Hunt! Arrive at 1:45pm to meet the group and receive the group rate. Please RSVP to me by email or call me at 702-524-4636.
- Saturday and Sunday, April 28th and 29th – Greener Block Experience (Las Vegas Downtown) – visit and witness the transformation of an old downtown block into a greener better block, see details below *. www.greenerblocks.com
- Saturday, May 5th, Mark your calendars for the next social meeting of the Diverse City Civitan Club at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf across from UNLV – Social 10:00am; Meeting from 10:30am to 11:30am – Please join us, bring a friend. Tell your friends about this great Civitan Club and the great service it provides to our community. Join the discussion! We are going to continue our plans about a community garden for our club to tend to.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-* Greener Block – April 28-29, 2012 10am – midnight 1042 S Main Street
- WHERE: 1000 block of South Main Street, downtown
- WHAT: For two days, a block where half of the storefronts are vacant will be transformed with musical performances, an organic grocery, boutique store, community classroom, dog park, yoga classes and more.
- COST: The pop-up shops will be selling food and goods. All of the events and admission are free.