Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2010
winners and finalists
- Mary Joy C. Abaquin — Multiple Intelligence International School
- Gabino M. Abejo, Jr. — Abejo Builders Corporation
Young Entrepreneur 2010
- Corazon Pineda-Aquino — C & Triple A Group
- Paolo Benigno A. Aquino IV and Mark Joaquin M. Ruiz — Microventures Inc.
- Adelfa L. Borro — Ted's Oldtimer La Paz Batchoy
- Tennyson G. Chen — Bounty Fresh Food Inc.
Master Entrepreneur 2010
Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2010
- Ireneo C. Dalayon — Federation of ARB/Banana-Based Cooperative of Davao
- Junie S. del Mundo — EON The Stakeholder Relations Firm
- Teodoro L. Ferrer — Generika Drugstore
- Anthony T. Huang — Stores Specialists Inc.
- Benjamin I. Liuson — The Generics Pharmacy Franchising Corporation
- Antonio P. Meloto — Gawad Kalinga Community Development Foundation
Social Entrepreneur 2010
- Ronald V. Pineda — Adenip Inc. (Folded & Hung)
- Remegio G. Salanatin — R.G. Salanatin Construction
- Edgar J. Sia II — Mang Inasal Philippines Inc.
Small Business Entrepreneur 2010
- Lyndon C. Tan — Basic Necessity Inc.
Agribusiness Entrepreneur 2010
- Esther A. Vibal — Vibal Publishing House Inc.
Woman Entrepreneur 2010
- Annabella S. Wisniewski — Raintree Management Partners Inc.
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines program recognizes the achievements of Filipino entrepreneurs who develop businesses that influence the way we live, transform local communities, and support the economy as it moves forward.
Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2011 Search Kicks Off
The SGV Foundation launched the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2011 program on March 1, 2011 on the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC) cable television show On The Scene.Maria L. Balmaceda, Program Manager of the Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines, officially announced the call for nominations. Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2010 Tennyson G. Chen and Entrepreneur Of The Year 2010 finalist Mark Ruiz were present to lend their support to the annual program. Prior to the launch, a Memorandum of Agreement was signed between the SGV Foundation and its co-presenters, namely: De La Salle University, the Department of Trade and Industry, the Development Bank of the Philippines, the Philippine Business for Social Progress, the Philippine Stock Exchange and the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship. Since its inception in 2003, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines program has become one of the most prestigious events for the local business community. The program recognizes the inspiring dedication, brilliance and dauntless spirit of our Filipino entrepreneurs. Over a seven-month period, the SGV Foundation will be running the program from its nomination period to the awarding of winners in October. The search is open to all Filipino entrepreneurs. To be eligible, a nominee has to be a Filipino business owner or founder who is primarily responsible for the growth of his or her company. The nominee must still be active in business, which must have been in operation for at least two years. A completed nomination form, audited financial statements and other documents are required for a nomination to be considered for further judging. There will be five award categories for this year: Master Entrepreneur, Small Business Entrepreneur, Social Entrepreneur, Tourism Entrepreneur and Woman Entrepreneur. From among these category winners will emerge the Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2011, who will represent the country in the 2012 World Entrepreneur Of The Year awards in Monte Carlo, Monaco in June 2012. The theme for the 2011 program is “Shine.” Mr. Noel shares, “To be an entrepreneur is to be a beacon, a shining ray of hope and inspiration. To have dreams that burn bright with passion. To blaze the trail, that others may follow in their footsteps. The Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2011 program salutes the courage, spirit and determination of our Filipino entrepreneurs, and the indispensable contribution that they make to our people and our economy. Through their works, their stories and their convictions, they show us all what it means to truly shine.” Nomination ends on May 31, 2011. For nomination forms and other information, please contact the Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines secretariat at 891-0307 local 7766 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.