Operation Vegas 4 Japan
When: April 23, 2011 6:30pm to 9pm
Where: Italian American Social Club (Next to Sonic) on Eastern and Sahara, Las Vegas, NV
EVENT: Operation “Vegas 4 Japan”
TIME: 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Doors at 6 p.m.
DATE: Saturday, April 23, 2011.
VENUE: Italian American Social Club (Next to Sonic) on Eastern and Sahara.
TICKET: $20/person. Kids under Age 12 Get In for Free.
Free Soft Drinks. Cash Bar for Alcohols.
6:30pm – Stand up Comedian Keith Lyle and Mike Stigs. (http://www.myspace.com/funnykeithlyle)
7pm – “Jazzin’ Jeanne Brei & The Speakeasy Swingers!” (http://www.jazzinwithjeanne.com/Speakeasy_Swingers.php); swing dance performance/shows; and tentative programs.
7:45pm – Speaker: Jeffrey Winchester, Esq., President of Japan America Society of Nevada. (http://www.jasnlasvegas.org/about-us.php)
8pm – Performance by Matsuri, Japan’s #1 Show (http://www.matsurilasvegas.com/)
8:45pm – Meet and Greet with Matsuri cast members with special appearance of Ayuri Iisaku (http://www.lasvegassun.com/photos/galleries/2009/aug/21/matsuri/27532/)
Raffle Ticket Prizes, includes Matsuri posters signed by all of its cast members, and 4 sets of two tickets to see the Speakeasy Swingers at the Italian American Club, etc.
– ETrafficCitation (main sponsoring organizer) (http://etrafficcitation.com/)
– MATSURI (http://www.matsurilasvegas.com/)
– The Speakeasy Swingers (http://www.jazzinwithjeanne.com/Throwback_Thursdays.php)
– Swing Dance Vegas (http://www.swingdancevegas.com/)
– Architecture for Humanity (http://www.architectureforhumanity.org/)
– Boston Dental (http://www.bostondentalgroup.com/)
– Chang Law Firm (http://www.changslaw.com/)
– James Kwon Law Office
– JT Law Group (http://www.jtlawgroup.com/)
– Japanese Community Site in Las Vegas (Nonvega.com)
– The Cupcakery (http://www.thecupcakery.com/)
– Academy of Human Development (http://www.ahdlv.org/)
– International Academy of English (http://www.sdiae.com/)
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Architecture for Humanity and Japan America Society of Nevada to help recovery from the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami
(EXCEPT FOR THE ON-SITE ALCOHOL AND FOOD SALES).